Oafmatch is a role-playing game that combines traditional RPG turn-based combat with match-three mechanics.
Join Knuckles the Oaf and his assorted companions in an epic quest to save their stricken nation from the depredations of a powerful, mysterious foe. Go into battle with four party members from thirty playable classes, power up weapons by making colored gem matches, then unleash devastating attacks on your enemies!
- Features include:
- Sixty unique equippable weapons, each with five different ranks waiting to be discovered
- Dozens of wildly differing monsters
- Thirty playable classes, each with tons of levels to gain and a passive trait to improve.
- Huge campaign
- Endgame roguelike dungeon with unique rewards such as increased level caps for characters
- Endgame endless-wave arena battles with rewards that include special legendary weapons
- New Game Plus, with shuffled loot and extra playable classes available
A game for match-three lovers and RPG-lovers alike. It’s also a game for tinkerers; beneath its friendly exterior is a very deep well of party-building and party-outfitting strategic gameplay.
The game’s strategy and tactics revolve around six colors: red, yellow, green, white, blue, and purple. Each character has two colors, a major and a minor one. Neglect a color at your peril! A properly formed party will make allowances for each character’s special passive trait.